Summit Power Limited (SPL) is a subsidiary of Singapore-based holding company Summit Power International (SPI). It was incorporated in Bangladesh on March 30, 1997 and on June 7, 2004 the company was converted into a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act (1994).
Presently, SPL owns and operates 15 power plants at different locations in Bangladesh with a total Installed capacity of 975.96 MW. SPL supplies electricity to Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) and Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board (BREB) with whom we have long-term purchase agreements in place. The company has many certifications among which are ISO 9001: 2015 - Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Management System (EMS) and ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System.
Click here to see the Award Milestones of Summit Power Limited (SPL)
- Company Name: Summit Power Limited
- Off Taker: Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) and Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board (BREB)
- Date of Incorporation: March 30, 1997
- Converted to publicly listed company in DSE and CSE: June 7, 2004
- SPL company profile in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE): Click here
- SPL company profile in Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE): Click here